Friday, January 13, 2012

Edit and Proof - The Scene is in it's final stages

Dylan's final chapters have finally come to fruition. The story has been told; we have a hero and a villain, a plot and a subplot and all the meat that fills it in. There is nothing left but to remove typos, check the tense, and make sure all is well.

Having finally completed a work that has been nearly 4 years in the making one would assume I would feel a sense of accomplishment. A sense of release at the thought my baby, that I have raised to maturity for four years, is nearly ready to be unleashed unto the world. The oddity is that I don't feel that way.

While I am filled with excitement and anticipation for the day of publishing, I am still not fulfilled. In fact, all I can think of is, "what will happen next?". That being said I am in the process of plotting the second installment of Dylan's Odyssey of the Occult. For this I am beyond ecstatic.

Cross your fingers and hold you breath for the first Dylan journey The Scene, which is set to be released Feb. 2012. Then keep your peepers peeled for book 2 later this year.

A teaser chapter for The Scene will be posted within my blog in the coming weeks. I hope you all love it-

It's fangtastic v-v !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment